We always strive on making timely delivery of best quality product at most competitive price to attain optimum customer satisfaction. After making an order of any of our product:-
- Emails, calls or faxes will be exchanged to specify details on quality, quantity, packing, delivery, payment terms, etc.
- We send a formal letter of offer.
- We exchange visit(s) if necessary, and negotiate to finalize price and payment terms
- We send you a draft contract in agreed terms for your view adjustment and changes is any.
- Buyer will confirm order quantity of goods and then send company details for proforma invoice
- Buyer confirms proforma invoice.
- Buyer releases operative instrument for loading, inland transportation, taxes as well as sea freight charges.
- Seller confirms payment and does shipment shipment within 5 – 7 working days
40% Deposit on products ordered and balance to be honored against shipping documents. Scanned copies of shipment documents (Standard Documents For Shipment ) once the final payment of 60% is received the Original Shipping documents are sent to you by DHL or similar the same day the payment is received.
We trust to establish a long-term, steady and friendly business relationship with you through our mutual effort and cooperation
As for the delivery time, it is 14 – 20 days to any port in your country maximum. For more details please do get in touch with us.
Standard Documents For Shipment :
-Bill Of Lading
-Certificate Of Quality
-Certificate Of Origin
-Fumigation Certificate (if Applicable)
-Certificate of price confirmation .
-Quarantine Certificate (if Applicable)